The Lean Explorers Club for Partners
Use the Lean Explorers Club to encourage and support lean business exploration in your accelerator, incubator, or other organisation (e.g. government organisations, not-for-profits, associations, and corporations).
We help startups find success!
What is the Lean Explorers Club?
How does it work?
The Lean Explorers Club has been designed to address problems startups, investors and the wider startup ecosystem face:
- Wasted time, effort and funding starting a business that won’t succeed
- Traditional startup accelerators that are one-size-fits-all, lack flexibility and not always based on evidence-based entrepreneurship
- Difficulties investors may face finding and seeing which startups are persisting and making real progress through data-driven evidence in their search for a desirable, feasible and viable business
- Difficulties entrepreneurs face finding funding for validated business models
- Challenges service providers specialising in Lean Startup and Customer Development approaches face connecting with startups looking for these services
The Lean Explorers Club supports startup explorers to use the quickest and cheapest experiments to find a desirable, feasible and viable new business. It is:
- Open to everyone interested in using Lean Startup with Customer Development approaches to effectively and efficiently search for a business
- Always available as there are no fixed start or finish dates
- Individuals and teams can join when they wish, progress at their own pace and stay as long as they need
- Open to entrepreneurs and startups at any stage within their search for a business
- Offers investors visibility about startups investment readiness and access to early stage investment opportunities
- Offers service providers who specialise in Lean Startup and Customer Development approaches with startups looking for these services through a global marketplace.
- Provides partner organisations with the opportunity to use the LEC to encourage and support lean business exploration in their accelerator, incubator, or other organisation (e.g. government departments, not-for-profits, associations and corporations).
Why the exploration metaphor?
What is Lean Business Exploration?
We believe that the search for and validation of a new business is more like a process of exploration than executing a known path. This means the team involved should be thought of as ‘Explorers’ rather than ‘Founders’ at least until they have found and validated a desirable, feasible and viable business model.
The Lean Explorers Club provides a process broken down into Stages, Explorations and Tasks to guide and support individuals and teams undertaking Startup Exploration. This ensures startups understand what needs to be done and why.
By this we mean the efficient and effective search for a new business by running the quickest and lowest-cost experiments. This approach increases the chance of success and reduces waste from starting and growing an unproven business model that fails.
Lean Business Exploration is definitely not about encouraging Lean Explorers to start with product/service development, marketing, sales or PR. It is about focusing on validating business model hypotheses as quickly and cheaply as possible (and if not, pivoting).
Why choose the Lean Explorers Club?
See which startups are quickly and cheaply testing their business ideas to increase their chance of success and reduce wasted time and money
Join a community of Startup Explorers investors, service providers and partners around the world searching for desirable, feasible and viable businesses
Lean Startup & Customer Development Approaches are being used by large corporations around the world and is mandated by the US Government for the commercialisaiton of science and health innovation.
What does the Lean Explorers Club offer for Partners?
Full membership of the Lean Explorers Club for five partner staff
Fortnightly Startup Exploration Webinar – coaching to develop hypotheses and run experiments
Startup Fundamentals Masterclass – Four big ideas for startup success!
Startup Warnings Masterclass – How to avoid becoming a zombie startup!
Startup Advanced Topics Masterclass – Tips & Tricks
For Partners's Startups
Access to Lean Business Exploration Guides and Checklists
Use of Lean Explorers Club for their Accelerator or Incubator
Exploration Coaching – Group sessions for each Stage/Expedition/Task
Expedition Validation Check (one included)
Stage Validation Check (one included)
Access to Lean Exploration Forums for each Stage/Expedition/Task
Investment Readiness Level Evaluation
Exposure to qualified Lean Business Exploration investors to fund expeditions and experiment
An Partner Membership provides the vehicle for supporting and guiding startups in your accelerator, incubator, or organisation in using Lean Startup and Customer Development to minimise waste and increase the likelihood of success.
Partner MembershipBecome an Partner Member of the Lean Explorers Club
Includes five individual memberships
Use of Lean Explorers Club
Lean Business Exploration Coaching
Access to LEC Exploration Forums
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Limited time 25% discount with code PARTNER25
Yes, part of the value that the Lean Explorers Club offers is the disciplined Lean Startup with Customer Development process to effectively and efficiently search for a business. This also ensures that all of the startup team members and potential investors are aligned with the approach to searching for and validating a business idea.
By lean (as in Lean Startup) we mean using the quickest and cheapest experiments to find a desirable, feasible and viable business to test your business model hypotheses.
No problem, we guide and support Startup Exploration teams to find and validate a business that hopefully will incorporate their existing product or service or a variation of it.
Yes, absolutely, startup teams maintain ownership and control over all their IP and data and can choose who their share their information with.