So far you’ve just put your name on our mailing list.
To progress your startup you need to do two things:
- Become a (individual) member of Lean Explorers Club (and get your team to become members as well, if you have a team), and
- When ready create a startup membership, which all your team members will be able to use, and is where you work on your startup idea.
For startups, the Lean Explorers Club offers:
- Regular and on-going guidance and support to effectively and efficiently search for and validate a desirable, feasible, and viable business model,
- The ability for almost any startup to join (within resource limits) at any time appropriate for them and stay as long as appropriate for them,
- A highly-iterative and non-linear process with step-by-step guides and worksheets to follow in validating (or not) their business model, and
- Exposure to investors who may fund lean experiments, especially later and more expensive experiments, or invest in the growth and scaling of a validated business model.